The end of March has brought with it a rise in mercury, rather quickly, if I may say so. With such drastic temp changes, your hair needs a little extra TLC this summer. While it’s a great time to give yourself a hair makeover, it’s also time to re-evaluate your haircare routine. At ISAAC Luxe, we also offer a variety of hairfall and hair loss treatments. Browse through this blog to go through a checklist of your at-home hair care routine as well as to know more about mesotherapy and PRP therapy for hair loss.
Summer Haircare: Your At-Home Haircare Routine
- Start by getting yourself a trim this season. It helps get rid of split-ends and revamps your look.
- Make sure you give your hair lots of nourishment from hair oils, serums. I’m a big fan of DIY and you can find them here.
- If you’re facing hairfall, speak to your dermatologist about hair supplements. Biotin, a form of Vitamin B helps aid hair growth and when in combination with other vitamins, can really help stop hairfall too.
- If you have coloured hair, opt for Olaplex treatment, a part of hair luxe treatments at ISAAC Luxe. Formulated to combat hair damage that often comes by using chemicals or colouring your hair, Olaplex also helps repair broken hair bonds.
Hair Loss Treatments At ISAAC Luxe
Due to our highly stressful and fast-paced lifestyles, there are more and more cases of hair thinning and baldness by the day. A hair restoration procedure that is gaining popularity steadily is mesotherapy, it’s used to treat hair thinning, alopecia or male-pattern baldness that occurs due to certain hormones.
How does Mesotherapy work?
Mesotherapy is a painless, non-invasive and non-surgical cosmetic hair restoration procedure. This cosmetic procedure involves a solution of ingredients being injected into various locations in the scalp to stimulate the mesoderm layer. The ingredients used in this mixture include vitamins such as biotin, zinc, amino acids and growth factors to encourage the hair’s natural regeneration and regrowth process.
Platelet- Rich Plasma (PRP) Hair Therapy
PRP is Platelet Rich Plasma is a long term and an effective treatment that helps in promoting hair growth. There is no use of any chemicals nor any scarring in this quick and efficient process.
How PRP Therapy Work?
- One major benefit of PRP is that it uses your own blood. The patient’s blood contains several growth factors and cytokines which are pivotal in the modulation of tissue repair and regeneration.
- The session starts by extracting blood from the patient’s scalp. You need about 5-8 ml of blood per session.
- The blood sample is then put in a centrifuge machine that is used to separate the different components of your blood.
- The isolated plasma is then re-injected in desired areas of your scalp.
We’ve had great results at the clinic. For any more information on the treatments, feel free to reach out to me here.
1 thought on “Summer Haircare And Hair Loss Treatments At ISAAC Luxe”
You might not be happy with your hair fall and it is crucial for you to get rid of this problem at the earliest to focus on other important things. If you are ready to change the fate of your hair, you should consider the latest PRP Treatment.
Comments are closed.