A buzzword in the food industry and diet enthusiasts, keto diets have gained popularity over the last few years. At ISAAC Luxe, we combine the best of keto diets with the help of a dietician and home-delivered keto-friendly meals in combination with body contouring that guarantees inch loss too. Here’s everything you need to know about keto diets and contouring.
Get a personalized diet and nutrition plan from the skin specialist in Gurugram, Dr. Geetika Gupta at ISAAC Luxe.
She is a well-known, experienced, and skilled dermatologist whom you can trust.
What Are Keto Diets?
Keto diets are known for their high fat and low carb content and serve as a source of energy. Keto diets are called different names and some of them include – Ketogenic diet, low carb high fat (LCHF), low carb diet, to name a few.
Your body automatically produces insulin and glucose when you eat carbs. It is easier for the body to convert glucose to energy and chose it over all the other energy sources. Insulin helps the bloodstream to process glucose by taking it across the body.
When you lowering the body’s carb intake induces the body into what is called a ketosis state. Ketosis is a process initiated by the body to help us cope when there’s low food intake. Some of the benefits of optimal ketone levels include- weight loss, health benefits, mental and physical performance benefits.
What Is Body Contouring?
Med Contour is a nonsurgical, noninvasive medical inch loss and weight loss treatment program. The treatment uses ultrasound waves to warm the targeted problem area and treat the underlying fatty tissue. A massage-like treatment, it drains away excess toxins and lipids for removal from the body. It can be used on your belly, thighs, chin, neck, back and upper arms.
Keto Contour: How It Works
The process is very simple and in no time you will be able to see those perfect curves you always aimed for.
- You need to drink plenty of water for 24 hours before each treatment to facilitate the liquidation of fat tissue during Med Contour treatment.
- The Med Contour system projects two beams of safe, ultrasound technology to heat fatty tissue.
- The treatment feels like a hot stone massage during which the ultrasound energy slowly and heats up the fat cells.
- The process leads the cells to metabolize, drain or reabsorb excess fluids, reducing fat and toxins while simultaneously transforming cellulite into smooth and firm skin.
- The client is required to come for this treatment every 7-10 days at the clinic.
If you’d like to enroll in the program or have any more questions about keto diets, feel free to drop me a message on my Instagram.