Do you want to get luscious locks? I have curated a list of incredible hair growth oil options that you can whip up at home to get healthy strands.
If you are struggling with thin, lifeless hair, it is time to pay attention to your grandma’s advice and incorporate a natural hair growth oil into your hair care routine. Hair oils are essential for keeping your strands looking and feeling healthy and nourished, regardless of the kind or texture of your hair. But how to know which is the best hair oil for hair growth? Worry not! Here’s a treasure trove of knowledge on the best hair growth oil options to transform your hair. You can effortlessly whip up these miraculous elixirs at home with potent ingredients known to promote hair growth, nourish the scalp, and volumise your mane.
Coconut and curry leaves hair growth oil
If you are in pursuit of healthy and voluminous strands, you must try this hair oil for hair growth. This natural infusion made with a blend of the simplest ingredients, easily found in your kitchen, will deeply nourish your hair and protect them from further damage, thus boosting hair growth. This hair growth oil harnesses the power of curry leaves that have been used for centuries to treat hair loss because they are a great source of vitamin B. Coconut oil also contains a lot of fatty acids, which nourish hair follicles and encourage hair growth. Here’s how you can make this hair oil for hair growth:
- 1 cup coconut oil
- ½ cup curry leaves
- Dry the curry leaves in indirect sunlight for two days.
- Add coconut oil to a medium-sized pan and heat over low flame.
- Add the curry leaves to the oil and heat the mixture until the leaves change colour.
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down.
- Strain the mixture and transfer it to a glass bottle or container.
- Gently massage it into your hair and leave it on for at least two hours.
Amla, bhringraj and almond hair growth oil
This herbal infusion combines amla, brahmi, bhringraj, and fenugreek seeds–some of the most potent hair growth-boosting ingredients–to bestow upon you the voluminous locks you have always dreamed of. Amla, also known as Indian gooseberry, is an excellent source of vitamin C, which supports healthy hair growth, strengthens hair follicles, and reduces hair loss. Vitamin E, which is abundant in almond oil, helps to hydrate the scalp and enhance the texture of the hair. This hair oil for hair growth also contains bhringraj. Revered in Ayurveda, this potent herb rejuvenates hair follicles and promotes healthy growth.
- 1 cup almond oil
- 2 tablespoons amla powder
- 2 tablespoons brahmi powder
- 2 tablespoons bhringraj powder
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek seeds
- In a saucepan, heat one cup of almond oil.
- Add two tablespoons of amla, brahmi, and bhringraj powder to the saucepan. Mix well.
- Add fenugreek seeds.
- Simmer on low heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Allow the oil to cool, then strain it into a clean glass jar.
- Massage this hair oil for hair growth onto your scalp and strands. I recommend leaving it on for at least two hours or overnight for best results.
- Rinse thoroughly with a mild shampoo.
Incorporate these incredible hair growth-boosting oils into your hair care routine to improve the strength, thickness, and overall vitality of your hair. If you want to learn more about the best hair oil for hair growth, schedule a consultation with me. Click here.