The winter season can be a good
Winter Skincare Tips By Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta, ISAAC Luxe
- As a first step, you need to continue with your CTM routine but if your skin feels dry and itchy it’s time to switch to more hydrating CTM products. It may make sense to switch to a milky cleanser or soap-free formula that won’t disrupt your skin’s protective lipid barrier.
- Also, avoid washing your face excessively(twice a day is enough). Reduce the number of times you apply toner after cleansing and use toners with no or low alcohol levels.
- To combat the dryness moisturize at least twice daily. Preferably in the morning and before bed. And our moisturizer should match the season, use thicker creams/hydrating moisturizers. Hydrating serums/face oil would really help your skin in the season.
- Add moisture to the inside air by turning on a humidifier. If you don’t have one, place a pan of water near a radiator or heat source.
- Try to take shorter, warmer showers and baths since it strips away body oils. Try to give yourself a quick body massage with coconut or almond oil.
- Add moisture to your body by using emollient-based soaps, lotions, and creams.
- Make sure you don’t skip
suncreenfor that winter sun!
korean beauty facial for extra hydration: water shine glow
So, if you’ve always craved for that dewy skin without using any makeup, you should try Water Shine Glow. An exclusive treatment @isaacluxe, Water Shine Glow is all about giving your skin an extra dose of hydration and gets one step closer to glowing skin. We gently inject hyaluronic acid to your face with the help of a
Since this helps retains moisture, the Water Shine Glow treatment is suitable for anyone that wants to enjoy a natural glow and shine without using any makeup. Since it’s more superficial than a filler, it can be done as often as twice a month. Short on time and high on results, the Water Shine Glow gives you immediate results in the first sitting. After your face is cleansed and prepped, your doc will use a