he coronavirus is continuing to spread in India, we all are worried about the prevention and our safety. In light of this fact, prevention appears to be the best cure available so far.
Follow These Tips To Stay Healthy:
1. When meeting someone, try and avoid handshakes. A good
2. Avoid coughing or sneezing in public. Cover your mouth with a napkin and dispose of the napkin in a closed bin.
3. Try and avoid crowded places as much as possible. If you can’t avoid it or are travelling, make most of a mask.
4. Make sure you wash your hands with soap or use alcohol-based hand sanitiser with 60-70% alcohol
5. Use disinfectant wipes at your home, office and cars to wipe down door handles, laptops, phones etc.
how to boost your immunity
It’s important to take safety measures to help protect your body from the deadly virus. There are some precautionary measures that you can follow to boost your immunity. Boosting our immune system will help your body fight the viruses faster and keep you healthy.
1. According to studies, high doses of vitamin C can improve the chances of avoiding viral infections like Coronavirus. Opt for Vitamin C supplements for 1000 mg or make most of REVIV IV Drips at @isaacluxe
2. Add vitamin C dense foods to your diet: these include gooseberry (amla), lemon, guava, kiwi, berries and oranges.
3. Make most of
4. Check your Vitamin D levels and opt for supplements to boost your immunity.
5. It’s essential to keep your gut health in check. Make most of
6. Manuka honey is said to have antiviral and antibacterial properties. Don’t heat it: have a teaspoon full of Manuka honey in morning or night.
For more tips and updates, follow me on Instagram.