After 6 weeks of quarantine and a worldwide crisis, we’re re-opening our doors of ISAAC Luxe. To start with, we’re only accepting our patients via appointments and currently operating at 20% capacity.
From sanitised surroundings to trained doctors, we are fully equipped to conduct your treatments in a safe and secure environment.
11 Safe Practises we are Following At ISAAC Luxe in times of co-vid19
- Doors of the clinic and consulting room are kept open, so door knobs and handles don’t need to be touched.
- Patients can only enter the clinic if they are wearing a mask and have sanitised their hands at the entrance.
- Patients are required to fill a COVID-19 Consent and Declaration form stating their health history and/or any recent travels.
- Patients are not allowed to sit anywhere or touch anything inside the clinic.
- We have put fencing in front of the registration counter to avoid crowding and so that no one touches the desk.
- Marks have been made on the floor to assist people in standing at a certain distance at all times.
- All our doctors are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Our doctors keep a distance of 1 meter from each patient and sanitise their hands after each consultation.
- Doctors will avoid touching old files and papers and will only take a look at them from a distance. A fresh prescription or e-prescription will be given.
- Only one patient can consult with a doctor in their room at one time, multiple people are not allowed to enter together.
- E-payments are encouraged to minimise cash transactions.
SPECIAL OFFERS: MAY 2020
To make the most of this time, we also decided to pamper our patients with this offer in May 2020. If you’re interested, or would like to gift this offer to a family member, please call on the numbers mentioned below.
Stay tuned for more tips and updates!