Ghee has special importance in Ayurveda. It’s also used to saturate hair and skin during winters. As indicated by Ayurveda, ghee is an imperative sustaining normal element for the body and is viewed as a satvik or ‘positive food.’
It is one of the more effectively edible fats that balance the warmth components in the body. Moreover, if you apply ghee to the skin, it nourishes, flushes out toxins, and promotes plump skin.
If you’re looking for the best skincare products, consider visiting ISAAC Luxe. Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta at the ISAAC Luxe clinic provides you with the best guidance.
Here, you’ll find the benefits of Desi Ghee for glowing skin and how to use Desi Ghee for skin glowing in detail.
Benefits of Desi Ghee For Skin
Ghee has special benefits for the skin due to its rich antioxidants and vitamins. Here’re the various benefits of Desi Ghee for glowing skin.
- Dark Circles – Applying ghee on the eyelids and in the contour eye region promotes healthier skin cells and eliminates the dark circles within a few days. The pure desi ghee nourishes and nurtures the skin. Hence, all you get is brighter skin.
- Eliminate Dry Lips – If you are suffering from dry and chapped lips, ghee is here to help you out. The desi ghee promotes soft and rosy lips within a few weeks. Applying the ghee on your lips every night eliminates the cracked lips soon.
- Ensures Plump Skin – If you are suffering from dry and rough face texture, ghee helps you to get smooth and plump skin. Apply the ghee on your face and other parts of the body before bath and massage for a few minutes. Then, bathe with lukewarm water. Within a few days, you observe plump and nourished skin.
- Dull Skin – One of the best features of desi ghee is it brightens the skin by eliminating dull skin texture within a few weeks. All you need to do is apply the mixture of ghee, besan, and milk to your face. After a few sessions, you’ll gain glowing skin.
- Hydrates Skin – For most women who are working in heavily polluted areas, ghee is a boon that promotes glowing skin. If your skin is prone to dehydration most often, apply ghee as it hydrates the skin. The minerals, nutrients, and antioxidants in the desi ghee work so well to bring back hydrated skin.
- Deep Cleansing Agent – Dead skin cell accumulation is one of the foremost reasons for skin dullness, acne, or pop-outs. However, massaging with each night or before bath cleanses the dead skin cells and promotes healthier skin.
- Best Moisturizer – Ghee is one of the best natural moisturizers that you shouldn’t miss out on applying to your skin. Even in dry weather conditions, the desi ghee is a perfect beauty product that deeply nourishes the skin tissues and cells.
- Promotes Youthful Skin – Experts say that applying ghee frequently reduces the pre-aging symptoms. Ghee is highly recognized as a natural anti-aging product. Hence, applying ghee regularly ensures youthful skin.
- Ensures Glowing Skin – The specialized fatty acids in the desi ghee promote glowing skin within no time. That’s why most natural skin products use desi ghee for additional benefits. If you are looking for the best skin care products, do visit ISAAC Luxe, as you can get effective skincare results with natural beauty products.
- Deep Absorbent – Unlike many other beauty products, ghee is a deep absorbent that penetrates deep inside the skin tissues. It hydrates everything and promotes effective skincare results from moisturizing to relieving from dry skin to dark circles.
- Heals Injuries – In a recent study, it’s found that applying ghee and honey on wounds shows effective results: the antimicrobial properties and drug-resistant microbes in the desi ghee help to heal wounds and other severe injuries.
How To Use Desi Ghee For Glowing Skin?
Though ghee has several benefits for the skin, most people fail to utilize it. However, here’s a complete process on how to use desi ghee for skin in detail.
Step 1: Ghee and Honey -Take a mixture of honey and ghee into a bowl.
Step 2: Mix – Mix it well until you get a perfect combined mixture.
Step 3: Add Milk – Now, add milk and form it into a thick paste.
Step 4: Apply – Apply it onto your face and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
Step 5: Wash – Finally, wash your face with lukewarm water.
How To Make Desi Ghee At Home?
Are you confused about how to make desi ghee at your home? If yes, here’s a complete step-by-step to make desi ghee at home.
Step 1: Boil Milk – Take cow milk and boil the milk. Then, cool it for 4 to 5 hours.
Step 2: Remove the Milk’s Top Layer -This usually forms a thick layer on top of the milk. Remove it and keep it in a bowl.
Step 3: Collect the Cream – Collect the milk’s top layer for 6 to 7 days to prepare ghee.
Step 4: Add Water – Then, add water double the quantity of ghee. Mix it and whip it till you observe the froth floating on the top.
Step 5: Heat – Now, separate the froth and heat it under a low flame.
That’s it. You are done with the complete preparation of desi ghee. These are the few desi ghee benefits for skin, how to use and prepare it.