Betel leaves are packed with a handful of nutrients, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties. Also, the minerals in the betel leaf prevent acne, rashes, and other skin diseases.
Incorporating betel leaves in your daily regime promotes healthier and nourished Skin in a short span. However, most people are unaware of the benefits of betel leaf for Skin glowing and use betel leaves only for chewing after meals.
Do you know betel leaves are also used in skin care products and medications? If you are suffering from any skincare issues and looking for the best skin care clinic, do waste ISAAC Luxe.
Dr. Geetika at the clinic guides you in each aspect of skincare issues and provides effective results. As you read the article, you’ll find numerous benefits of betel leaf for glowing Skin and how to use it.
Benefits of Betel leaf For Skin
Betel leaf is highly beneficial in treating skin diseases from itching to allergies to acne to treating body odor even. Here are a few benefits of betel leaf for Skin glowing that you shouldn’t miss out on.
- Acne – The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of the betel leaf make it perfect for treating acne. All you need to do is soak the betel leaves in the water and wash your face frequently using the same water. Or else, you can even apply betel leaf paste on your face that prevents acne and pop-outs.
- Itching – The betel leaf has a soothing property to relieve intense itching. Mostly, the dry skins are prone to itching sensations. The cooling property of the betel leaf prevents itching and other related skincare issues.
- Body Odor – If you have an immense bad odor from sweat, the betel leaves make a perfect choice for you. Apply the betel leaves oil or betel leaves in your bathing water. The betel leaves kill the bacteria and germs that cause ill-order. Hence, you feel refreshed throughout the day.
- Rashes and Allergies – Do you know betel leaves are also used for treating skin rashes and allergies? All you need to do is just boil the betel leaves and use the same water for bathing daily. Within a few days, you are free from rashes and other related issues.
- Best Antiseptic – Betel leaf is also rich in antiseptic properties. Hence, it’s used to treat several injuries and burns. All you need to do is either apply betel leaf oil or paste it on the affected parts of the body. That’s it. Within a few days, you will be relieved from injuries.
- Treats Arthritis – The betel leaf has a substance, phenol, that relieves joint pains. Phenol is also known as chavicol which is used in several arthritis medications. If you are suffering from any joint plains or skin inflammation, the betel leaf works best.
- Treats Vaginal Itching – Vaginal itching is pretty common in most women. Sometimes, it’s frustrating and leaves with severe pain. However, the soothing effects of the betel leaf treat vaginal itching and also helps in genital shrinkage after giving birth to a child.
- Treats Dark Spots – The betel leaf is mostly used in several beauty products such as creams, lotions, moisturizers, and even other medications—the antimicrobial properties of the betel leaf help relieve pimples, dark spots, and pop-outs.
- Treats Fungal Diseases – Have you ever observed fungal infections in your feet or in between fingers? If yes, the betel leaf paste or oil works best to treat them. The antifungal properties of the betel leaf tend to treat infections and other fungal diseases.
- Flushes Out Toxins – Massaging with betel leaf oil daily flushes out toxins from the Skin. It’s also effective in increasing digestion power. The antioxidants and minerals in the betel leaf are highly beneficial in treating several skincare diseases.
How To Use Betel Leaf For Glowing Skin?
Though betel leaves are effective in treating skincare issues, most people fail to benefit from them. However, here’s a complete step-by-step process on how to use betel leaf for skin glow.
Step 1: Make a Paste – Take betel leaves and make a paste of them. Make sure you ground it into a fine powder and paste it.
Step 2: Apply – Then, apply it to your face and other parts of your body.
Step 3: Leave for a Few minutes – Leave the applied mixture for 30 to 40 minutes.
Step 4: Wash – Finally, wash it with lukewarm water.
Step 5: Repeat – Repeat the same procedure and apply twice or thrice a week for better results.
This is all about the betel leaf benefits for the Skin and how to use it. Are you suffering from any skincare issues? If yes, visit the best dermatologist, Dr. Geetika, at Isaac Luxe Skincare Clinic.