Best Skin Care Specialist in Gurugram
According to a well-known skincare specialist based in Gurugram, India, skincare is the routine you usually follow to keep your skin healthy. This routine usually includes the use of elements (moisturizer, etc.) that enhance your skin look and feel. How you take care of your skin is essential because of the following reasons:
According to the skin care specialist in gurugram:
- A well-maintained skin boosts the confidence and comfort zone of everybody. It gives us a positive attitude within our bodies.
- When dead skin cells fall off, cracks appear on your skin, making you prone to various kinds of infections and illnesses like cancer, etc. Maintaining and taking care of your skin closes these cracks and keeps your skin soft and moisturized.
- These days, appearance matters a lot. Hence, maintaining your skin will enhance your appearance.
Some Common Skin Care Problems are:-
Here are some essential skin disorders to be aware of, according to the skincare specialist based in Gurugram:
- Acne: Acne is a skin disorder caused when hair follicles plug with oil and dead skin cells. This condition mostly occurs to people between the ages group of 14 to 22. You find pimples filled with pus and red and tender bumps on your skin in this condition. This whole thing might leave scars or darken your skin.
- Cold Sore: Cold Sore is a pus-filled blister, which will come out near your mouth or lips, most probably on the top of your lip. Usually, before the blister appears, you have an irritative and burning feeling in the affected area. This condition also causes mild fever and body pains.
- Blisters: Blisters are fluid-filled skin that rises to make swollen lumps. These are found anywhere on the body. The most common are smaller or a little bit larger than 1 cm.
- Hives: The Hives are like small itchy pimples that appear on your skin if exposed to some allergen. Hives can be painful if you touch them by mistake.
- Carbuncle: Carbuncle is a red, painful, fluid-filled, and itchy lump that appears under your skin. Like the Cold Sore, this condition is also accompanied by fatigue, fever, etc.
The skincare specialist from Gurugram states that there are many more skin conditions that may occur, but the ones mentioned above need to be given extra care as there are chances that they may cause more significant skin problems.
Solutions to these Common Skin Care Problems are:-
Here are some solutions suggested by the skin care specialist in Gurugram to resolve the skin problem mentioned above. Most of these usually can be treated or cured with the help of medication or a skincare routine:
- Acne: Acne can be cured using various methods. It can be treated with the help of medication that includes vitamin A, antiseptic cream and ointment or medical treatments, or just by following a routine to maintain and keep your skin healthy.
- Cold Sore: Cold Sores can also be treated with medication that includes antiviral drugs and ointments and by a skincare routine. But, if it gets too serious, medical treatments can be taken upon to get rid of them.
- Blisters: A blister is usually gotten rid of by popping it and draining it using a safety pin or a needle, applying some ointment on it, and then covering it with some band-aid. But, again, if it gets too serious about doing so, it can be treated with medical treatments.
- Hives: Hives usually cures itself without any treatment required, but again it can be treated with medical procedures only if it is too serious.
- Carbuncle: Like a blister, the carbuncle can also be incised and drained, but only by professionals, because if too much pressure is applied on it, it might cause it to spread and increase the risk of other complications.
These methods have been studied, researched, and then suggested by top skin care specialists.
Types of Treatments for these Common Skin Care Problems are:-
Most of these skin complications can be treated using necessary medications or a well maintained and well-followed skincare routine. But some might be in a far more complicated stage, requiring heavy medical treatments.
The types of treatments are as follows:
- Many skin complications only require prescribed skincare treatments that include over-the-counter creams, cleanser, and antibiotics.
- Cleansing the skin is also a very highly demanded option as it does not cause much pain, and it doesn’t cost as much.
- Medical treatments include injecting various kinds of vitamins, antihistamines, razor treatment, etc.
- Some complications can also be treated using home-remedy methods, such as homemade face masks, draining blisters out using something sharp, etc.
All the above information, including treatments, solutions, etc. has been researched, studied, stated, and proved by Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta a skin care specialists based in Gurugram
Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta a skin care specialist in Gurugram has been rated on the top in the Skin Care Specialists list based in India.