Too much yummy, luxurious food, one too many glasses of fizz and dancing into the early hours, can wreak havoc on your body, skin and hair, leaving you with dull, lifeless, dry and spotty skin. So don’t forget to think about your skin! Start small and create good habits.
Give a little extra to your beauty resolutions with Dr Geetika, the skin specialist doctor in Mumbai at ISAAC Luxe. Book a consultation to experience dermatology at its highest quality.
Beauty Resolutions To Reset Your Skincare Routine in 2020
1. Stay hydrated. Water is a great thing, and your skin needs a lot of it. Drink as much as you need throughout the course of the day.
2. Wear a moisturizer with sunscreen daily. Protect your skin from the sun and you’ll keep your skin looking young and feeling healthy!
3. Wash your face at night. Make time to wash your face every night and moisturize before bedtime. Remove makeup as soon as you get home, so you won’t be too tired later.
4. Visit a dermatologist for a skin check. It’s very important to keep an eye on your skin and consult a dermatologist for what’s best for you.
5. Declutter your skincare/makeup products. Check the expiration date of all your skincare products. If you’re going to turn over a new leaf when it comes to skincare, this is as good a place to start as any.
6. Clean your makeup brushes/phones once a week. Your phone has the most amount of dirt on the screen. Clean your phone to be clear from acne problems.
7. Don’t touch your face. This might be the most difficult of all the skincare there are. Not only does picking at blemishes make them last longer, but it can also result in scarring and increased breakouts. Try keeping your hands busy.
8. Use a body brush. As the tip always brushes towards the centre of the body it helps to shed dead skin cells which would result in you having smooth and bright skin.
9. Mask at least once a week. Even though you may already be masking pretty regularly, make a commitment to yourself to put on a face mask at least once a week.